1. A woman sends an harrassing e-mail to another woman.
2. The other woman takes the mail to the FBI.
3. The FBI gets involved.
[Stop right here. Since when does the FBI get involved when two women have a spat, presumably over a shared [
4. The FBI plunders the first woman's e-mail account.
[Stop right here. Don't you need a warrant to do that? What am I missing?]
5. The FBI finds evidence that the first woman might have had an affair with the head of the CIA. The FBI decides to investigate further.
[Stop right here. ... Oh, never mind.]
6. Someone at the FBI, a "whistleblower" goes to Congress with the information.
[I give up.]